By joining the Colour Loft Hair & Beauty family, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Quotes are provided as a guide and cannot be guaranteed without an in-salon consultation, where a written quote will be given and guaranteed. By agreeing to your consultation, you are agreeing to have the services required to achieve your desired look. No refunds will be provided if the new look/style you have chosen does not, in your opinion ‘suit you’.
REFUNDS & RETURNS POLICY
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied within 7 days of your service, you will receive a complimentary return visit with a solution to your concerns. Alternatively, within 7 days, you may return to the salon and have a chat with us regarding your colour or service received. Please email us at email@example.com within that time if you are not satisfied so that we can resolve any problems. This refund policy does not apply to products or services which have been damaged or used, or if any attempt has been made to alter the product/result if it has been broken. All products or services provided must be returned in their original condition.
Please note if you are not satisfied with your results and you do not reach out to us or return to the salon within 7 days of your service, but decide to visit another salon other than Colour Loft Hair & beauty to fix your hair we will not be liable for monies paid.
COLOUR LOFT HAIR & BEAUTY HAIR GUARANTEE
- Our core values are to provide the best quality hair services to our clients each and every day, using the highest quality hair care products to guarantee your hair is always looking superb and admirable. Our clients are our number one priority, and we always make sure you leave feeling satisfied with your salon experience. We take great pride in welcoming you, and making sure your experience is pleasant and relaxing. We are committed to providing you with the highest quality when it comes to our hair care products and professional salon services. We know that our services make the difference and we have 100% guarantee on all our services at Colour loft hair & beauty. Meaning if you are not completely satisfied with the result within 7 days, you will receive a complimentary return visit with a solution to your concerns. Alternatively, within the 7 days you may return to the salon, and have a chat with us regarding your colour or service. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within that time if you are not satisfied so that we can resolve any problems
HONESTY IS KEY
It is impossible for us to ask questions regarding every possible circumstance that could result in an unwanted outcome. If you are not forthcoming about what may be on your hair it is possible you could experience anything from hair breakage, chemical burns and undesired colour results. If in doubt, mention it!
All our stylists strive to ensure our client’s happiness and satisfaction. They have been added to the team based on their experience and higher education and knowledge.
It is your responsibility to inform us if you have:
- Been exposed to or swam in chlorine
- Used any type of natural hair colour, especially henna
- Started new medication or diet
- Anything else that could possibly affect your colour
- Hair colour and hair lighteners, along with other chemicals that we may use on your hair can react with any other type of chemical or metal agent that may be present in your hair.
We provide a 14-day guarantee with our extensions, meaning if the extensions begin to slip or fall out within 14 days of your appointment, we will re-tape them free of charge. We will only honour this guarantee if you follow the below care instructions completely. If you choose not to follow the guidelines and information provided, Colour Loft Hair & Beauty is not liable for any damage caused to your hair extensions outside the salon, either by yourself or a third party.
Bookings are essential
- We insist you only leave your extensions for 4-6 weeks at the most before returning to have them re-taped
- Leaving the extensions longer can result in knotting/matting and/or slipping of the extensions
- Plait hair before bed to avoid knotting
- Do not apply oil or conditioner to the roots
- Brush your hair and the extensions daily by sectioning off the hair and gently combing through any knots. Avoid rough pulling or brushing as it may pull the extensions out
- Treat every set of hair extensions as a new set. Our supplier may not be the same as other salons, and every brand and batch of hair extensions can potentially react differently
- When washing, gently lather and be cautious when lathering near tapes. Avoid rough scrubbing when washing
- Use recommended shampoo and conditioning products. Using cheap or unsuitable products can result in knotting/matting and slipping of the extensions
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Any personal details collected from customers is required in order to provide you with our products and/or services, and a high level of customer service. Communication is recorded in order to provide service references and to assist in our staff progress. We require;
- contact details including email address, address and telephone number
- date of birth
- demographic information such as postcode
- any other information requested on the Colour Loft hair & beauty or otherwise requested by us in person or provided by you
All personal information will be securely stored for future references.
Colour Loft Hair & beauty uses recognisable information for essential communications, such as Emails and accounts information. We may also use this information for other purposes, such as promotional Emails. If at any time a customer wishes not to receive such mail, they can choose to opt-out or can appeal to be removed from any mailing lists by emailing us email@example.com
GIFT VOUCHERS / CARDS
- Gift vouchers & gift cards are redeemable at any of our Colour Loft hair and beauty Locations. All transactions are processed in-store or can be purchased online. Lost or stolen gift vouchers or gift cards will not be replaced or refunded. No change will be given after service is completed, but the balance may be applied to future purchases.
ONLINE BOOKING DEPOSITS & CANCELLATION
Online hair Booking Appointment
Colour Loft Hair & Beauty Has a new online booking policy in place. Booking Your Next Appointment at Colour Loft hair & beauty, you will now be asked to leave a deposit.
- · We Require a 20% deposit of the total value of your appointment
Deposits & Cancellation Policy
When you book an appointment with Colour Loft hair & Beauty, we set a block of time and stylist aside just for you.
If you cancel with late notice or simply do not show up at all, it impacts on us significantly and inconveniences the many other clients that have been turned away because we were fully booked.
- · To secure your appointment, we only require a deposit for the above mentioned The deposit will be held against your booking as a credit towards that appointment.
· Any cancellations made prior to 24 hours of your appointment time can be rescheduled and your deposit will be transferred to your new appointment time.
· The rescheduled appointment must be made with in 2 weeks of your original appointment date, failing to do so will result in your deposit being non-refundable and another deposit will need to be paid when you reschedule your appointment.